Volunteer to Help Philadelphia Host the DNC!
Philadelphia will host the next Democratic National Convention, July 25-28, 2016. The Host Committee for the Democratic National Convention will need thousands of volunteers to showcase the best of Philadelphia. We need your help to ensure that the 2016 Democratic National Convention is a huge success!
Be a part of this exciting and historic civic experience and stay connected to over 10,000 volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are needed in a variety of roles, all united in highlighting Philadelphia’s resources and amenities. Click here to learn more and sign up.
We look forward to working with you and making history again!
Note: The Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee for the Democratic National Convention is a nonprofit organization. Volunteer opportunities with the Host Committee are nonpartisan and open to individuals of all affiliations and backgrounds.
Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee
1900 Market Street, 3rd Floor | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Original social security cards for you and every person on your tax return
- A valid photo ID for you and for your spouse if you are married.
- Any tax form showing income such as W2s, 1099s (including unemployment & Social Security)
- Health insurance Documents: Form 1095 and a list of the people on your tax return with health insurance coverage and which months they were covered
- Childcare or daycare expense statements with EIN or SSN of child care provider
- Form 1098 Tuition Statement if you or a dependent paid college tuition in 2013
- A voided check for Direct Deposit