Ceiba helps late filers with FREE Tax Preparation Services
April 15, 2015 was the IRS deadline to file federal income tax returns, but it is not too late to file your tax return if you owe money to the US Treasury or if you want to claim a tax refund.
On two Fridays in October, 10/16 & 10/23, you have another chance to take advantage of free tax preparation services near you.
Ceiba and its team of VITA volunteers trained by the IRS willprepare federal and state tax returns from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at the Sheller Center for Social Justice at Temple University’s Gittis Center located at 1755 N 13th St Philadelphia PA 19122.
You must call 215-634-7245 to make an appointment.
VITA volunteers trained by the IRS ensure that tax filers receive all the credits and refunds to which they are entitled.
Please bring the following to your tax appointment:
- Original social security cards for you and every person on your tax return
- A valid photo ID for you and for your spouse if you are married.
- Any tax form showing income such as W2s, 1099s (including unemployment & Social Security)
- Health insurance Documents: Form 1095 and a list of the people on your tax return with health insurance coverage and which months they were covered
- Childcare or daycare expense statements with EIN or SSN of child care provider
- Form 1098 Tuition Statement if you or a dependent paid college tuition in 2013
- A voided check for Direct Deposit
It is better to be late than to never file.
Why pay for something when you can get it for FREE.